How to maintain your arrangement
Taking care of Saaya Rose preserved flowers is simple and easy! To make the flowers last their entire lifespan please read following instructions.
- Do not water your roses. Unlike regular (unpreserved) roses they do not require and in water will damage your arrangement.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and strong lights.
- Ideal temperature to store your arrangement is: 15 to 20 degrees Celsius (60-70 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Do not touch the roses. Due to the delicate preservation solution touching the roses may cause irreparable damage and shorten their lifespan.
- Keep in a dust free environment. If dust does collect please lightly remove the dust using a duster.
- Do not place anything on top of the roses. The lid is intended to be placed on either the sides or the bottom of the box. Placing the lid on top may damage your roses.
- Do not remove the roses from their box. The roses are intended to be stored in their box as this will prolong the lifespan of the arrangement. Removing the roses may cause damage.
-Saaya Roses are real roses so please handle them delicately.
*Please note that the flowers are not edible and can stain.
How long do the eternity roses last?
Our roses are made to last for a year with proper care and maintenance. With that being said, they can last for a year and even longer!